Join our team working across Ireland to deliver interagency collaboration for better outcomes for children and young people. We are seeking a CYPSC Project Support worker.
The CYPSC Project Support will co-ordinate administration for the CYPSC initiative:
- supporting the National Co-ordinator for CYPSC and team to enable realisation of the strategic implementation of the Children and Young People’s Service Committees national model of interagency working;
- deliver project, administrative and clerical support;
- and contribute to the delivery of high quality and timely evidence-informed projects which promote better outcomes for children, young people, families, and communities.
Applicants must have
- at least 2 years’ administrative experience in an office setting supporting a multidisciplinary team.
- at least 2 years’ experience supporting the delivery of human and/or social service programmes and projects.
- and possess sufficient administrative capacity to discharge the functions of the grade/post.
- Experience in the use of a Content Management System.
- Experience in Project Management.
Applications will be accepted up to 12 noon on Monday the 4th September 2023 via the Tusla Recruit Portal.
Find out more about Children and Young People's Services Committees by visiting our About Us and Local County CYPSC pages.
Read more CYPSC News.