The following are an outline of the current priority areas of the Longford Westmeath CYPSC
- To implement and deliver the actions as set out in the LW CYPSC Children and Young People's Plan 2020- 2022
- Support the Child and Family Support Network and Meitheal Practice Model
- Develop a Homelessness Project which supports local services in addressing local Homelessness issues
- Create opportunities for children and young people to be involved in influencing, shaping, designing and contributing to policy and the development of services and programmes within the two counties.
- Support the design, delivery and integration of services available to young children, from birth to six, and their families
- Improve the quality of life for children and families through the delivery of valued and effective programmes and practices
Click here to view our membership.