Key priorities of Kerry CYPSC include:
- The mental health and well-being of children and young people in Kerry will be improved and all children and young people will be able to access appropriate mental health care supports when they require them.
- To reduce teen alcohol and drug misuse in Kerry.
- All children and young people will be cared for in a loving, supportive, caring home environment which supports their social, emotional, cognitive and intellectual development.
- All children with disabilities will receive the supports they require so they can lead full and independent lives.
- To ensure that all children and young people can access high quality, integrated, early intervention support services at the earliest stage of difficulty.
- To facilitate the active participation of children and young people into the work of Kerry CYPSC and its working groups
Click here to view our membership.