Monaghan Children and Young People Services Committees have already identified a number of key priorities for development in 2017 and interagency sub groups have been formed to develop actions in a number of areas.
CYPSC sub groups are aligned to the 5 National Outcomes identified in the Better Outcomes, Brighter Futures :The National Policy Framework for Children and Young People 2014-2020
- Development of strategic vision on supports for young people aged 16-24 who are identified as NEET (Not in Education Employment or Training) at county wide level (Outcome 4) •
- The Learning and Development subgroup (Outcome 2) •
- Keeping Young People Safe and Protected from Harm Sub Group (Outcome 3)
- Improving the Physical and Mental Wellbeing of Children and Young People (Outcome 1)
- Development of Children and Young People’s Plan
As well as developing the Children and Young People Services Committees we are also supporting the work of and developing partnerships with a range of other interagency forums and projects in Monaghan.
Click here to find another CYPSC.